between Ann Arbor Rd and Ann Arbor Trail on S Mill St (Lilley Rd) in Plymouth, MI
At Dick Scott Collision we realize how stressful it can be for many people when they are involved in an automobile accident. That's why our helpful, friendly staff is ready to answer all of your questions and walk you through every step of the way to make your experience as hassle-free as possible.
Our facilities feature Experienced Collision Experts, Perfect Color-Match & Laser Measuring Systems and over $200,000 in available parts inventory. Plus we are experienced in servicing ALL makes/models. Our convenient hours and locations, combined with our attention to detail and quick turn-around times, continue to make Dick Scott Collision the right choice for you and your vehicle.
We use a waterborne basecoat for refinishing all our vehicles which significantly reduces the emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the atmosphere. Our switch to this new waterborne base coat system is also helping us do our part to improve the quality of our air and contribute to an overall healthier work environment.
At our Plymouth collision center, we provide care for all aspects of auto body repair, including mechanical damage resulting from a collision. We will also repair any damage caused by vandalism and/or theft claims. In addition, we take care of any glass replacement and best of all, you will receive our Lifetime Warranty on ALL Repairs! Our lifetime warranty on all repairs is one of the reasons why we are the preferred auto body repair shop in Plymouth, MI.
Remember, when your vehicle needs repairs, YOU have the right to choose WHERE the repairs will be made. Although your insurance company may suggest that you take your vehicle to one of their "recommended" shops; by law you have the option to take your vehicle to a shop of your choice. If you seek a high quality auto body shop in Plymouth, MI, we are your destination. Dick Scott Collision is one of the highest rated shops in Southeastern Michigan and provides a Lifetime Warranty on all of its repairs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our body shop manager, Rich Glomb, or his assistant, Lori Krystoff.
Below you will find our personal contact information.
If you are VERY Satisfied, Tell Others!
Either through a personal recommendation or by
visiting one of the Review Sites listed below
DICK SCOTT COLLISION / CONTACT INFORMATION
|Manager, Rich Glomb|
|Assistant Manager, Lori
What is Waterborne?
- Waterborne technology replaces the solvents inherently found in traditional basecoats, and replaces it with distilled water.
- There are three processes to refinish an automobile: undercoats (primers), basecoat (color), and clear coat. Waterborne technology is currently only used for basecoats.
Why Waterborne basecoats?
- Mandated in strictest airborne districts in California, Canada, and Europe.
- Likely to be adopted by other districts over time
- Waterborne basecoats reduce the lbs. of VOC's emitted into atmosphere
Benefits of Waterborne
- Manufactures have been using waterborne basecoats for years at OEM facilities.
- Better color match
- Quicker Repair Times
- Waterborne basecoats have proved to decrease cycle time of repair orders-improved ability to process more vehicles
- Most environmentally friendly basecoat system to date.